Saturday, February 16, 2008

OK...I'm in!

I remember the days when I used to roll my eyes at the very thought of people posting pics and entries into their blogs...(blog...what's that?!?!) Fast forward a couple of years and here I am ~ the self-proclaimed techno-idiot diving into modern technology! I must admit that I stalk the blogs of my few friends that have them, and I REALLY like knowing what is going on with them. Life is just too hurried these days, and I feel that this keeps me up to date with the lives of those I care about. Now that I have Parks (2 1/2) and Davis (5 months...how can that be already?!?!), I find that I have NO time to document all of the wonderous and fun things my boys are doing each day...much less find time to send out emails and pics to my friends and family that ask about them all of the time. So...here is my conclusion: posting the goings-on and pics from life in the Zunker household and having them out there for all who cares to read covers me. Friends and family can check in when they want to, I get to show off my boys (CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!!! bit biased, maybe??), and I can copy Nicole's idea of printing out the entries and putting them in a scrapbook to keep as my own personal journal! I'm pretty excited:) Now, here is the catch...if I'm as good with keeping this blog updated as I am with my scrapbooking, you can expect to read this entry and then another around next Christmas:) Kidding...I hope!!

No comments: