Thursday, October 23, 2008

Catch Up!!!


Catch Up!!!, originally uploaded by amyezunker.

You know how you get so behind on something that you don't know where to start to catch up? Well, that's me with this blog...5 months behind! I do have somewhat of an excuse though...for those of you that don't know, there is another Baby Z around here these days...you can check out the newest addition here. This new baby has taken up a lot of the last 5 or 6 months. My task now is to CATCH UP here with the goings on with the boys. Here goes:


*Went to Mexico in July with BFFs and family...BLAST!
*Parks turned 3 in July.
*Davis turned 1 in September.
*Been to many Aggie games in September and October.
*Started back to school in September...Parks LOVES it, Davis tolerates it.
*Got a new aunt when Uncle Johnny and Tasha married last week...Parks was ring bearer...you've NEVER seen anything cuter (more on this later).

There, now that's a quick and dirty run down of the high points of the past few months. Now I can go back to posting the day-to-day events of our household:)

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Oh my Lord! I almost had a seizure and fell out of my chair when I saw you posted something new.

natalienicole said...

glad you're caught up, doll!