Thursday, October 23, 2008

On the verge...


Davie-Doo is REAL impressed with his new trick...standing! How about that? He really knows he is doing something spectacular...you can tell by his super-big grin:) He's been doing this standing thing (not from the ground up yet...he has to start by holding on to something then letting go...does that make sense?) for a week or so now. Well, today I tried holding his hand...just the one...and letting him walk beside me. He walked all the way down the hallway to music class at church this morning!!! He was all ready to make his big entrance and impress all of his little friends, but when we FINALLY turned the corner...no one was there!!! First time in my life I've ever been early anywhere. Maybe next time! I'm betting that this boy is taking his first step sometime in the next two weeks...I'll keep you all posted:)

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Too cute! Sorry we were music deadbeats yesterday? Did you get my text? We thought about attempting it by ourselves, but hey, you've seen my kids in music....that probably wouldn't have been such a good idea....