Friday, August 21, 2009

B.O.R.I.N.G.

I've started a new little project in an attempt to get myself from under this dark cloud of guilt I have that I'm not doing a better job of documenting my children's lives...am I the only one who looses sleep worrying about this? I've found that I do take many, many pics but the pressure of photoshopping and being clever keeps me from posting or scrapbooking the memories...dumb, huh? So, I'm giving up the photo editing and the need to be super witty and cute and am just posting a "pic a day" as a type of journal for me. The hope is I will be able to look back and see what in the world we spend our time doing each day.
I love my life...especially the everyday-ness of it. You know that song "just another day in paradise"...that's me. I hope to keep up and download into a book for me to have and share with boys. So far, I've never kept up with a goal involving scrapbooking or journaling...wish me luck!
So...if you happen to be a reader, expect NO wit or dazzling pics. This is us everyday...just as we are:)

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I'm already bored. Just kidding!! I can't wait to see pics of your "boring" life!! :)

natalienicole said...

the silly pressures we put on ourselves...absolutely silly! and trust me, i wish i could say you were alone, but i'm terrible about this too! a pic a day will be fun! :)