Friday, August 21, 2009

Thurs - At the house



Thursday was my day to "regroup"...we've been at GG's all week, which left my house piling up with to-dos. While cleaning up, I went to wipe off a mark on the wall...MISTAKE! That just showed how incredibly filthy the rest of the wall was. So...we spent the morning scrubbing the walls...not much of a task with these 2 helpers:) Add ImageWe also spent some time "hand watering" out in the back yard...we're on water restrictions, so I made sure we were legit:)

See how exciting my life is? :) I'm not complaining...as Mom says, " I love my boring life!"

The afternoon was actually exciting. We went to play with our new friends, Jackson & Allie. Jackson is 5 and a rockstar in Parks' eyes. He has cool toys...all the Star Wars stuff. I sense a new obsession...Add Image

No comments: